Dudhsagar Waterfall Tour.
Location : Goa-Karnataka Border
Dudhsagar Falls is a giant waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the Indian state of Goa on Goa’s border with Karnataka state. The waterfall is located in the Bhagwan Mahavir Wild Life Sanctuary at Mollem in South Goa in the western ghats. Dudhsagar is one of the world’s most exquisite falls.
Rs.2500/- Per Person.
● Train Journey – Pune – Dudhsagar –Miraj – Pune by Goa Express Sleeper Class.● Second Day Morning Breakfast & Packed Lunch, Evening Tea, Dinner● Pune to Pune Tour ● Government Service Tax.
Package Exclude :
● Mineral water / cold drinks.
● Any type of Personal expenses.
● Medical expenses.
● Any other charges which are not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”.
WHAT TO BRING :
● A Good Quality of Rucksack with all inside luggage packed in a plastic bag.
● ID card, Water Bottle – Min. 2 Ltr.
● Torch Compulsory.
● Separate carry Bag for Mobile, Camera & wallet.
● Extra Dress – One, Extra Carry Bags (Please Pack in a Plastic Bag.)
● Raincoat / Umbrella / Cap / Warm wear, etc.
● Towel / Napkin, News Papers.
● Extra Floters / Chappal for Train Journey.
● Personal Medicines, if any.
MEETNG TIME & PLACE :
Day One – 10.00pm Sharp on 14.08.2014
Near Front Main gate on Platform No. 1 of Pune Railway Station. 11.10pm Journey by poorna express train to Dudhsagar.
Day Two- 10.30 am reach at Dudhsagar waterfall station, Enjoy the Waterfall & Nature Return 5.00pm from Dudhsagar rail station.(NO RAIL STATION PLATFORM) to Londha rail station no reservation. From londha to Kolhapur by non ac Cruizer vehicle. 10.45 pm reach at Kolhapur rail station return journey to Pune by train. Sahyadri express.
WALKING TIME :
30 Min. One Side via Railway Track.
Day Three-Morning 6.30 am reach at Pune rail station. Tour ends.
For Online/ Cash/Cheque payment:
Bank Name : HDFC BANK
Branch : HINGNE KHURD
IFSC / RTGS : HDFC0000825
A/C Name : ROHIT TRAVELS
A/C Type : Current Account
A/c Number : 08252000004139
Please note that your booking will not be held confirmed unless we receive the amount and all the details as mentioned below… E – Transfer is allowed Before 2 days of Event.
Please follow the given procedure to register for event through E-transfer…
1. Call and confirm the availability of seat.
2. Transfer the money to ROHIT TRAVELS Account.
3. Send your Name, Mobile No., Age, Email id & screen shot of payment or Ref no. on email@example.com
4. Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigner holding Indian Resident permit.
5. CANCELLATION RULES
Cancellations are effective on the date written intimation is received by our office. Cancellation will not be received orally or over the phone. Refund if any will be settled within 21 days of the arrival of the tour.
Once the booking done 20% of the tour cost will be non refundable.